Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New wreath designs:FALL is NEAR!

It has been sooo HOT this summer! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm ready for FALL! I absolutely love the summer, but seems like they just keep getting hotter!

With that being said, the fall decorations, even Christmas decorations, are already out in the stores! I have already had people place fall and Christmas wreath orders :) This past weekend, I made my first fall wreath! The colors were just beautiful...browns, oranges, golds, yellows and reds! It turned out very pretty and it was for a special lady, Mrs. Tammy Lewis!

Stay tuned for the Halloween wreath that I'm working on! It's sooooooo cute....purples, black, oranges and polka dots :) Be sure to contact us if you would like a Fall/Halloween or Christmas Wreath!



No comments:

Post a Comment